Apple Launched three new phones and a brand new Series 4 Apple watch.
On the design aspect, all devices remain the same. It’s the inside what has changed for the devices
Select Your Favorite Section
Apple Watch Series 4
- The new apple watch has been made with focused on health. It has a FDA approved ECG sensor which allows you to take the readings by a new sensor that lies underneath the watch-face
- The watch-face has increased by 30% compared to the last series Apple watch
- The microphone has been fixed to the right side of the watch which gives watch less echo when using it as a walkie-talkie and also makes the watch 30% louder
- The new watch has a haptic sensor in the digital crown that we usually use to set time on a normal watch. It means, you will get a vibrating feedback when making changes
- A watch is generally known by the amount of complications it has. Apple has included 8 different complications that you can set as live wallpapers
- The new Apple watch even has a fall sensor which shall alert you just before you are about to fall
- The small version with GPS costs around 399$ while for the LTE version, you will have to pay 499$
Apple iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr
Apple launched these three phones with the biggest feature appealing users being the Dual Sim capability.
Design wise, there is no change.
iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max are the same except for the change in size.
iPhone XS and XS Max quick specs
- Two sizes: 5.8-inch (458 ppi) and 6.5-inch (458 ppi), with OLED HDR screen (Super Retina displays)
- Colors: Gold, silver and space gray finishes
- Dual camera: 12-megapixel wide and telephoto lenses
- Front-facing cameras: 7-megapixel camera will bring depth to portrait mode photos
- A12 Bionic chip: 7-nanometer processor promises to launch apps 30 percent faster than 2017 iPhones
- Storage options: 64GB, 128GB, 512GB
- IP68 water-resistance rating (2 meters depth; up to 30 minutes in water): You will be fine even if the phone goes in water or even beer.
- Battery life: iPhone XS should last 30 minutes longer than iPhone X; iPhone XS Max claims 1.5 hours longer than the iPhone X
- Dual-SIM card support through eSIM technology
- Face ID promises to work faster at unlocking the phones
- 3D Touch pressure-sensitivite screen
- Stereo sound with a wider stereo field than 2017 iPhones
- iOS 12 software
- Pricing: Starts at $999 (£999, AU$1,629) for 64GB iPhone XS